Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cali Livin


I'm absolutely loving being in Cali, it's so much fun!  My family and some really close friends have been with us so Libby (a close friend) has been taking some pics of all my outfits.  I finally have gotten some time to sit down and actually do a blog post!  Here is one of my outfits I wore out to dinner, and it's one of my favorites!  I just can't get enough of this peplum from anthropologie,  I'm obsessed!  Keep scrolling to see the details on my outfit!






Top- Anthropolgie (old) similar, Jeans- Madewell, Shoes- Toryburch, Cardigan- Anthropologie, Bag- Kate Spade Outlets (they still have them), Earrings- J. Crew (old), Ring- Charming Charlie's (could not find the link), Lips- Mac, Candy Yum Yum, Nails- Gold Glitter Shellac

Xoxo,  Emory Claire

2 comments: