Thursday, July 3, 2014

Home Sweet Home


It's so nice to be home even though I didn't want to leave Cali,  especially LA!  I loved it there! I ended up not having as much time as I thought I would have had to write blog posts,  we were always so busy!  I'm back now and excited for this upcoming weekend with my bestie, Carolyn!  I instagram with her all the time, oops.  Anyways were going the beach for the Fourth and she'll be taking so many photos for blog so stay tuned!  Meanwhile I still have some outfits from Cali!  Hope you enjoy!













Romper- Topshop (in love), Shoes- Tory Burch, Bag- Kate Spade (old), Necklace- J. Crew (on sale), Monogram Necklace- Moon and Lola, Sunglasses- Nordstrom (can't find online, Lips- DASH (by the Kardashians)

Xoxo, Emory Knott

No comments:

Post a Comment