Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Makeup Wakeup








Talk about long time no blogpost,  I am so sorry!  Lets do a quick catch up on everything.  If you do not know yet my family got another puppy just like our miniature australian labradoodle that we currently have now and love to death.  The only difference is the new one is chocolate.  He's quite a mess but so sweet!  I have also had multiple friends at the beach like Carolyn,  some really good guy friends were in town visiting their grandma, and to top that off my cousin Lily is down at the beach with me right now!  With that being said I'm sure you understand why have not yet blogged, I feel so awful.  I thought that I should do something a little different then fashion, and the first thing that came to mind was beauty.

The pictures above are some of my favorite daily products I use!  The first thing I apply to my face is the philosophy tinted moisturizer (I'm in the lightest shade).  I actually prefer Laura Mercier, but my local beauty shop didn't carry that so I thought I could try something new!  I'll apply the Maybelline dark circle erase concealer in the color "fair claire" to my under eyes to erase any unneeded circles (hints the name, this is not pictured above).  To finish this off for a nice matte finish i'll apply the Maybelline fit me foundation powder pictured above (shade 210).  Then, moving on to the blush I will alternate colors depending on the look and lip color I'm going for on that particular day!  My favorite blushes are NARS, the bright pink one is desire, and the other blush (orgasim), bronzer (laguna). I will occasionally use bronzer to give a nice glow!  Eyeliner is something I recently started to wear.  Because I try to avoid a very harsh look on my eyes, I use navy,  especially for being as fair as I am.  My eyeliner is not pictured above because the name has worn off but I'm pretty positive it's cover girl.  Next, I will apply my eyeshadow (also not pictured, because I couldn't find it, haha) by urban decay in the shade sin.  To finish my eyes off I'll use Maybelline's cat eye mascara (not pictured) and pumped up (pictured above).  Lastly but defiantly not least,  my lips!  I love applying bright bold colors, and my favorites are shown above, YSL #7, MAC- Saint Germain, and MAC- Candy Yum Yum!  I apply all my make up with the Sonia Kashuk brushes from Target!  Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,  Emory Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment