Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Stripes...





Sorry for the lack of blogposts lately,  I've had an extremely busy summer!  I am going to try and get a blog post up at least once a week if not more!  Anyways, this is one of my recent outfits that I wore to my Mom's birthday dinner.  I feel like the wedges allow it to be more dressed up, but if you prefer a casual look you can just wear it with some flats and be ready to go.  I paired this outfit with some new Loren Hope pieces, and let me just tell you I'm already in love!  Their jewelry is stunning!  More blogposts soon to come!

 Top- Anthropologie, Pants- Joe Jeans (can't find online, sorry), Shoes- Tory Burch, Clutch- Tory Burch (old), Earrings- Loren Hope, Bracelet- Loren Hope

Xoxo, Emory Claire

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Especially the clutch!
    -Xoxo
    Sophia B.
    curlsandpearlprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete