Sunday, July 6, 2014

Palm Prints


I have been loving over everything with a palm print!  I loved the Topshop palm print romper, so cute!  Unfortunately, they sold out of that pretty fast but when I laid eyes on this dress I adored it!  It's so cute and easy to dress up or down.  My two current trends are palm prints and pops of neon yellow,  pineapples are pretty darn cute too!  I feel like this dress screams summer because it reminds me of palm trees, and palm trees reminds me of somewhere tropical!  I'm gonna go ahead and stop now because I'm just going to keep rambling about palm prints and palm trees cause I could go on and on!













Dress- TopShop,  Shoes- Tory Burch (I have featured this way too much! True love, ha!) Bag- Kate Spade Outlets (old), Earrings- J. Crew (old), Necklace- Moon and Lola (featured in last post), Lips- Mac (Candy Yum Yum)

Xoxo, Emory Knott

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I love this look so much!
    XO
    Salli

    www.stylebysalli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete